Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week of August 1st - August 7th

Listed below is a summary of what's listed on the Participation and Schedule Pages on D2L for this week:

***Read Chapter 14 - Generalizing
***Read Chapter 15 - Cause and Effect
***Participate in the Causal Argument Exercises.
***Read over the Mission Critical website.

Discussion: Answer one in each of your three posts, at least 12 hours apart:

1). What was useful about the Cause and Effect website reading and exercises?

2). What was useful about the Mission Critical website?

3). Gather a group of folks (no less than 4 other people - friends/family members, etc...) and discuss either the first or second assignment. Present your groups paper, and find out THEIR opinion. See if you can pick out flaws in your groups reasoning and arguments. Discuss the group activity in your post.

***Remember to post 3 comments to your colleagues blogs this week. As a reminder, the comments must be about the discussion this week. Posting on a past discussion will NOT count for credit.


***REMINDER*** I will not be holding office hours this week due to being out of town. However, I will be checking my email on and off all week given that I will be in an area where there is spotty internet access at best, meaning I may not have reliable internet access everyday. I will try to check my email as often as possible, but I my response time may be delayed a bit this week. I will resume having consistent internet access as of August 6th in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment