Monday, July 5, 2010

Groupmate Evaluation Forms

I hope each of you had a great (and safe) 4th of July. Around where I live (3 hours from campus) there were numerous fires due to illegal fireworks. It was quite the evening!


This post is actually about the evaluation forms that are part of the Critical Thinking in News and Politics assignment. I will send out the evaluation forms tomorrow, and they will not be due until the end of the week (on Saturday). The evaluation forms are fairly easy to complete, and should only take you a matter of minutes to fill them out and return them to me by email.

The evaluations that you will complete are anonymous. This means that only I will see the evaluation forms that you fill out. I will then compile the grades that you have earned from your classmates, average the grades and assign a point value.

If there are any questions about this, please do not hesitate to ask!

Have a wonderful evening!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is not a stupid question. Do we have three blog posts and comments to do this week? I know we have the midterm and the assesment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jinxx - Nope, just the midterm. You might want to check the post for this week though. Check the post from Sunday.

    We also have the evaluations forms to complete, but I think the midterm is all that is due besides emailing me those forms. :)

    ReplyDelete