Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Midterm Grades Changed

Hello Class!

I hope today finds you well. Next time you log on to D2L you will notice that your midterm grade has changed. Unfortunately when the information from Blackboard (our old learning system) was transferred to D2L (our new learning system), the points value for each question on the midterm was changed from 2 points to 1 point. The questions were in fact worth 2 points, so I changed the points value and your grades appropriately.

As a reminder, please get in contact with your new groups ASAP and schedule a "real time" meeting. Meeting over email is not sufficient. Groups that score the best on their papers have great, and consistent communication, so please communicate with each other often, starting with a "real time" meeting.

I should have the group portion of your papers returned by late tonight. The individual essays will take me another day or two.

Email me if you have any questions, I'm always here to help!
:)
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Perez!
    When will we find out our grade about our individual one page assignment?

    ReplyDelete